We are Benkendorf group — we help our clients with soft and hardware development
We are looking for experienced DevOps with AWS certification and good english skills.
Customer from AWS partner network.
Do you want to own cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your successes? We need DevOps engineers who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
As a DevOps engineer, you can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your AWS skills in unison with your coding skills. Coming to us gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team with big impact.
· You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
· You manage multiple priorities and get the right things done at the right times in spite of the fact that the workload is larger than you are.
· You communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with your team and with other groups. You are able to translate detailed technical problems into communicable messages.
· Driving your own projects, from design through planning to execution.
· Understand application integrations for identity and access management and Multi factor authentication (MFA)
· Analyzing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, security and performance of our services.
· Develop documentation to include systems architecture, maintenance, and operations procedures
· Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems as part of our on-call rotation.
· Developing and maintaining operations tools.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
· System administrator experience in a 1+ year’s experience with Unix/Linux environment, familiar with scripting, tuning, configuring, and troubleshooting application and OS parameters.
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (preferably Python)
· Knowledge of Operating System internals
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Knowledge of Active Directory services, ADFS, SAML2, OIDC is a plus.
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
· Graduate degree a plus